Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Have their been any posting from our remodeler friend Kate?

Oren wrote the following:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 23:31:40 -0400, willshak
wrote:

Could a male endure the 9 months of pregnancy and then the hours of pain
in childbirth?

Hey, I had sympathy pains, swollen ankles and lower back pain for
months. In the birthing room, my wife said, "Look what you did to me!"

I was even able to take paternity leave from the job.

Yeah, a lot of jobs allow paternity leave now. Some guys do the same on
paternity leave as they do on their regular days off, whatever that is.
I know one that took a trip to Florida on paternity leave. His wife was
giving birth in New York at the time.
I never got paternity leave for all 4 of my kid's births. It was before
the paternity leave was contracted.
I got to see the births of my last two kids, but I had to take personal
leave for it.
My other two were born way before the fathers were allowed in the OR.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY