Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Have their been any posting from our remodeler friend Kate?

willshak wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote the following:
hr(bob) wrote:
Has anyone seen any postings from Kate? She had a lot of questions,
and got answers, and now seems to have disappeared.

She was run off by all the drooling mouth breathers. Excuse
me, I have to wipe my face.

TDD

You ever notice how kind the members of this group are to someone who
has a female nick?
If the nick was male, he would be attacked for asking so many stupid
questions.

Mebbe because the female posters seldom seem to cop an attitude? I'll go
out of my way to help anyone who asks an honest question in a friendly
manner- everyone has to start somewhere. The male posters usually try to
bluff that they know most of it already, but only need help with one
little thing.

And yeah, some of us enjoy the chance to be gallant. It comes up so
seldom in real life.

--
aem sends...