Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Oval picture frame

On 3/30/2010 7:37 PM, Swingman wrote:

Do you remember your first electronic calculator? I got a TI-30 (IIRC)
when I went back to school briefly after the service. We weren't even
allowed to bring them to class, much less take a test with it.

I held off buying a pocket calculator until I could get one that was
both programmable and affordable.

I ended up buying an HP-25. I still have it stored away somewhere, and
the last time I powered it up, it still ran.

I used that until 1980 when I got a Radio Shack TRS-80 Pocket Computer
that could run (sorta) BASIC programs, read/write to a cassette drive,
and print on a cash register size tape. It's here on my desk needing new
batteries (and a new ribbon for the printer).

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar