Posted to alt.home.repair
Master Betty Master Betty is offline

Default Kinda OT- Getting Good Neighbors

"mike" wrote in message
On Mar 31, 9:55 am, "Master Betty" wrote:
"mike" wrote in message

A really crappy neighbor is putting their house up for sale. )

I have few ideas on how to attract good buyers, but I'd like to open
the topic for any ideas short of buying the place myself and becoming
a landlord or reselling it.

What are your ideas?

Jim

Word of mouth with people I know are decent people (and no criminal
record, like the current neighbor). I was thinking of bribes and
offers to do fix-ups pro-bono.

======

I think you're at the mercy of chance. If you live in a dumpy neighborhood
you're likely to get dumpy neighbors. Personally, I try to keep my property
well maintained and hopefully set a good example. Good luck.

Jim