Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I brought home another toy today

I picked up a FREE 60 gal, 2.3 HP 240 Volt Husky air compressor. It's
only a couple years old, but the business no longer needed it. the
building they just bought has two large three phase compressors that
look to be 5 HP or larger. They are going to sell a similar Campbell
Hausfeld unit and they have a three phase compressor that needs rebuilt,
they are going to give away or scrap.