Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Wireless Home Phones?

Jim Thompson wrote:

I have a _very_ old Vtech wireless phone system (2-lines) that is
gradually dying off handset-by-handset (I've already tried different
battery paks, and that's not the problem).

Any recommendations for replacement?

What about this Dect 6 stuff? Any good, or just hoopla??

I have a Panasonic 5.8 GHz DECT with three handsets that works ok. I
can use it about 100 feet from the house. Sam's Club carries several
brands & models of DECT phones.