Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wilkinsons madness.

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:42:38 +0000 (UTC), Jules Richardson wrote:

Personally I wouldn't mind the extra 50 quid if it means I can see the
physical TV first and assess picture quality, build quality, what the
finish looks like, whether the menu system's completely stupid etc.
(i.e. the sort of stuff you can't really get from a photo on a web page
or reading customer reviews). It'll be a sad day when shops don't exist
and everything's done online.

Quite agree, nothing quite like "kicking the tyres" of a range of the
same product to see which ones have stupid design "features" or
awkward to use/understand controls.
--
Cheers
Dave.