Posted to alt.home.repair
mike mike is offline

Default Kinda OT- Getting Good Neighbors

On Mar 31, 10:07*am, "Existential Angst"
wrote:
"mike" wrote in message

A really crappy neighbor is putting their house up for sale. *)

I have few ideas on how to attract good buyers, but I'd like to open
the topic for any ideas short of buying the place myself and becoming
a landlord or reselling it.

Those would have been my suggestions. *

The only other thing I can think of is if you know of people you like who
are looking to buy, or relatives, etc, and letting them know.

Other than that, itsa crap shoot. *Someone said it seems you can only go up,
and I would say, PRAY that this is so.

One thing I might suggest is, if you haven't put a fence up already -- the
tallest thickest effing fence your code will allow -- do so NOW, as this
transition period is the "politically easiest" time. * *Man, am I kicking
myself.....

--
EA

I hear ya on the fence. It's in need of refurbishment.