Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How will a new oil furnace humidifier work.

On Mar 31, 12:00*pm, Mark wrote:
On Mar 31, 9:30*am, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
In that case..... you can plan to have the installer wire it
to the heat only part of the system.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"mm" wrote in message

.. .

It's not even bought yet. *These were planning questions.

Thanks.

I would think you do not want to leave the unit filled with water all
summer when it is not in use..

Mark- Hide quoted text -

All of the new ones I've seen do not have any water in them when they
are not running. Most use panels that the water trickels over and
the excess drains out. Others use a spray mist. There may be some
of the old type with tubs and floats, but I think they are dinosaurs.