Posted to uk.d-i-y
Colin Wilson[_2_] Colin Wilson[_2_] is offline

Default Plumbworld contact number

Just in case anyone has problems with them and need to find phone
number, this is the one I just received a call from following a
complaint to their managing director. They don't normally advertise
one on their site and insist everthing be done by email.

Plumbworld 01386 768498

I'd spent several days emailing them trying to get an incorrect item
replaced with the correct one (it wasn't rocket science, I ordered a
back to wall basin and WC set, and got two basin cabinets delivered).

During the ensuing emails, I was asked to confirm part numbers (none
shown on the boxes) and take photographs of them to further delay
sorting the problem out.

This was on top of them taking 3 weeks to send out an item that was
in stock when I ordered it, despite charging the credit card
immediately.