Posted to alt.home.repair
Catwatcher Catwatcher is offline

Default Flooring nailer

I have one of these and just finished installing about 500sf of engineered
flooring in the living room and entry. Worked GREAT! And it was almost as
cheap as renting. My son previously used it to install solid oak flooring
with no problems. We both used 2" staples.

As previously mentioned, the first and last two rows will probably need to
be face nailed due to clearance problems.

Ca****cher

"stryped" wrote in message
I have a coupon to get this pretty cheap:

Can you tell me if this wil work for layign about 500 square feet of
3/4 inch solid flooring? It says it will do 1/2 and 25/32. DOes this
mean it wont do 3/4? I have never heard of 25/32 flooring.