Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Old PC router - how to add grease to a berring

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 01:16:30 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

On 3/28/2010 10:06 PM DanG spake thus:

plonk me now. I've been top posting on usenet for over 10 years.

Which makes you the odd man out. Just look through all the other posts
to see that this is so.

Like the old Franz Kafka saying goes, "In the fight between you and the
world, back the world."

I've never seen any sense in scrolling through multiple paragraphs
to find someone's one or two word comment.

Which is why inline posting makes the MOST sense, - and inline posting
based on TOP posting the most sensible implementation thereof.

That's why bottom posting *implicitly* includes judicious trimming of
the quoted material--you don't just dumbassedly include every single
****ing word that was written since the beginning of the thread if it
ain't relevant to what you're replying to--and also not being a dumbass
by posting a 3-word reply at the bottom (unless you're being *really*
clever).

I resent the need to do so, but suffer through it to accommodate the
retarded people that can't remember what they read yesterday.

So everyone who can't remember every single topic, thought, argument,
proposal, rant, etc., in an entire thread is "retarded", eh?

I would much prefer to be praised or lambasted based on my
contributions, knowledge of trade, or lack thereof. I usually
only post when I thin my answer will be helpful to someone on a
subject that I do for a living everyday. I'm sorry to have spent
this much time on this stupidity.

Judging by your responses so far, your opinion on matters of substance
probably isn't worth much either.