Posted to rec.woodworking
Nova Nova is offline

Default Oval picture frame

Swingman wrote:
On 3/29/2010 12:08 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:

I have an oval picture for which I would like to make a frame. I can
draw the oval

I did a cursory search but can't find it, but David J. Marks had a
helluva good episode on making an oval mirror(IRRC) frame ... would
really be worthwhile tracking down the show.

If I recall many years ago either ShopNotes or Woodsmith magazine had
plans for a router jig to make elliptical frames. I believe it used
1/4" threaded rod to allow adjustment to various sizes. The router
mounted directly to the jig.

I tried a Google search and came up blank. Anyone have their index(s)
(I'm pretty sure it was ShopNotes).

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA