Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Coming soon to the USA...

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:02:55 -0700, Pieyed Piper
g wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 22:37:44 -0400, "Bill Garber"
wrote:

Like the 'Everyone gets a Trophie' Trophies. Some will see that
as a means of getting everyone not to try as hard as they can.

I only try as hard as I can to hold in a bong load for a really long
time... every time. Failures do occur.

At work, I usually know IT. If not, I try as hard as I need to to find
IT out, then DO it with as little or as much try as is required to
efficaciously perform the task.

What do you see when you turn out the lights?

---
I can't tell you, but I know it's mine...

JF