Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Diswasher noise level - 53 db versus 50 db - any real difference??

"TNSTAAFL" wrote
Is there an perceptable noise difference that I'll notice when the 50 db
machine is running versus the 53db machine?

I'd rather use that $100 for a bunch of teaks to make dirty dishes. You
won't hear much of a difference at all.

In addition, think about how the machine will be used. Most are in the
kitchen where you start the DW after dinner and then go to a different part
of the house while it runs. Unless you are putting yours in the bedroom and
run it at night, who cares about the slight noise difference?