Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default is electric heating likely to become cheaper than gas heating in future?

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:12:47 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:26:18 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

No one has yet proved to me that I am, since no one has yet explained
how I might have obtained *tageted* heating in the same way from £100
of heating oil over 110 days.

Well you can shout at a deaf man all day long.

Interesting. But in what way does that comment explain how I might
have obtained *targeted* heating over said period from just a hundred
quid's worth of oil (2½ litres per day)?

MM