Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default If George Bush........

On Mar 29, 2:56*pm, "Buerste" wrote:
wrote in message

snip

What wouldn't surprise me is an announcement that he's liquidating and
taking a job at Home Depot. He seems really bitter, which doesn't jibe
with having a single lucrative offer, much less several. Then again, I
accept that I don't quite understand folks like him. One that I know
has a near perfect life - everything paid for, good chunk of cash in
the bank, and little baggage. Yet he goes around ****ed at pretty much
everybody.

Wayne

Not everybody, just liberals that constantly seek ways to legally steal from
me. *According to your kind, I have no right to keep much of what I make,
you want me to pay for all your little causes and buy votes.

Of course you don't understand people like me. *Do you even know somebody
NOT on the dole? *Well, good luck with your Utopia thing, I don't think it
will work out for you though. *You're going to run out of people to pay for
it.

Yet, you're perfectly happy paying for Gunner's health care.