slowalker

Default Sawdust inside carrying case of new PC 557?

Might be a new tool or could be a resealed box. The store have a gizmo. that
is used
to wrap plastic strapping zip-ties around boxes for security purposes. I
bought a rotozip
as a birthday present "sealed". When opened bits gone and had been used.

"WORSS" wrote in message
Dale,

Just bought one yesterday from HD. After reading your post, I checked

mine
(even though it is suppose to be a Christmas present) and found that the
cardboard cover over the plastic case is connected to the case with a
plastic cable tie. It looks like it is supposed to be sealed this way. I
decided not to open it any further!

Bill