Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default If George Bush........

wrote in message
snip
What wouldn't surprise me is an announcement that he's liquidating and
taking a job at Home Depot. He seems really bitter, which doesn't jibe
with having a single lucrative offer, much less several. Then again, I
accept that I don't quite understand folks like him. One that I know
has a near perfect life - everything paid for, good chunk of cash in
the bank, and little baggage. Yet he goes around ****ed at pretty much
everybody.

Wayne

Not everybody, just liberals that constantly seek ways to legally steal from
me. According to your kind, I have no right to keep much of what I make,
you want me to pay for all your little causes and buy votes.

Of course you don't understand people like me. Do you even know somebody
NOT on the dole? Well, good luck with your Utopia thing, I don't think it
will work out for you though. You're going to run out of people to pay for
it.