Posted to alt.home.repair
stryped[_3_] stryped[_3_] is offline

Default Wood flooring installation advice

Well, I got a good deal on some "Tavern Grade" wood flooring that is 2
1/4 inches wide. It will go in my living room and butt against my 3
inch wide hardwood in the dining room. Any advice on how to install
this as I never hae before.

Also, thinking of investign in a nail gun. I see two types, an air
operated one and the type you hit with a hammer. Is one better than
the other. I see they have a reconditioned hamemr type on Amazon for
54.00. I can get an air one at harbor freight for 150 I think.