Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can't figure out where the downspout goes?

On Mar 29, 6:35�am, Mikepier wrote:
Just wanted to update that this past Saturday I had �a plumber come
down with a professional snake machine and took out all the junk that
was in the line ( tennis balls, leaves, sticks. Its flowing good now.
I also put 2 screens on the downspout: one on top, and one as a backup
at the bottom where the downspout goes into the cast iron stack, so
now I know nothing foreign will go down the pipe but water.
Thanks again for everyone's help.

watch for screen clogging, espically in winter ice dam
situations.......