Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug White Doug White is offline

Default Help Finding Hardware?

Wes wrote in
:

Doug White wrote:

I'm going nuts trying to locate a source for a specific size of
wire/cable clip/clamp. Here's a pictu

http://users.rcn.com/gwhite/Misc/Wire_Clips.jpg

I have some 1/8" one hole clamps similar to what you are asking for.
I'll try to grab one and measure it. FWIW, I recently ordered it from
McMaster to anchor a wire mesh cage over a small transformer. Someone
was worried that some slacker might lay their arm on an exposed 1.5KVA
dry transformer and find it was hot. I could lay my hand on it for 30
seconds before being bored.

Oh heck, I kept looking, will McMaster 9434T11 work for you?

Those were the first ones I found, but they are too wide. However, it
looks like soemone found something close enough at Allied Electronics,
despite my earlier searching there.

Doug White