Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_3_] John R. Carroll[_3_] is offline

Default If George Bush........

wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 12:29:47 -0800, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

So far, Tom's just changed hobby horses G
First it was taxes, now he's riding school boards and teachers.
I think my alternative is a lot closer to reality than either of
those. Cleveland, Cincinnati and Detroit are going to have to go
through the same evolution that Flint, Michigan has undertaken to
heal themselves.

Quite a while back he claimed that Obama had ruined all hope for his
biz.

I think what he said was that an Obama Presidency would be a disaster for
business in general.

But at the same time he said that he was turning down lucrative
offers to sell.

That wouldn't surprise me.
Unless there is an interest among his family in continuing,
he ought to just do it.

At other times he's bragged on his capable staff, but
now it turns out that they need training to read a tape measure.

Well, this is the internet you know.
LOL

He
also says that he pays well. We might expect good pay plus fire-sale
real estate prices to equal desperate workers with 175 IQs parachuting
in, so I guess there must not be any roads in Ohio or something.

Gunner won't be leaving California except in a cardboard box.
There is a posse just waiting to follow up and collect from such types.
The Franchise Tax Board, for instance, closely resembles the Gestapo.
They LOVE parsley.

And
let's not forget that he claims to be wealthy, confirming everybody's
long-held suspicion that the rich love to spend their golden years
training workers how to read tape measures, and bitching about how
great a tough life is. Or is it how tough his great life is? Anyway,
what a bunch of idiots who retire to warmer climates, eh? It seems
that Tom's true talent might be competing with John Ensign for most
illogical-excuses. I suggest that he contact Cleveland's sister city
of Taft, and ask them to ship him another experienced hand in order to
set up a tourist attraction like this one
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A791219. :-)

LMAO

--
John R. Carroll