Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone Have Comcast Cable?

DISH was a excellent choice up till feb 1st

They increased extra receiver fees dramatically, from 5 bucks to 17
bucks for some dual tuner DVR boxes, and added a 6 buck a month DVR
fee per account. Which was previously FREE, with americas everyting
pack.

my bill went up about 30 bucks per month.

I dropped packages and shut down a extra receiver.

On the principal of the thing I am shopping for a new provider.....

DISH USED THE GOUGE TOOL ON THEIR BEST SUBSCRIBERS, I have had them
for 13 years.

On a brite note I am looking to buy DVDs of some of my favorite shows
from the higher tier packages.

We are spending way too much on tv