Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Anyone Have Comcast Cable?

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 17:35:37 -0400, George
wrote:

On 3/26/2010 10:55 AM, uncle K wrote:

"MICHELLE H." wrote in message

Does anyone know if there is a way around this?

That's a simple one. Dump Comcast and get Dish Network. More channels,
less $, less BS.

HTH,

Unc

Exactly, if you need to get a bunch of boxes might as well get them from
a satellite provider and pay less. Remember it wasn't that long ago that
the cable companies touted that you didn't need a box like those
satellite companies make you use?

I used to have DirecTV. I changed to cable over a year ago. One reason
being the poor quality of DirecTV customer service.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in
praise of intelligence." -- Bertrand Russell