Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default Western snow plow with all hydraulics and controller

On Mar 27, 7:29*pm, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus30639 wrote:
Would you say it is worth $220? if it works?

How long is your driveway? *I ask that because I don't think you live out in the country
so it is likely short. *A snowblower you walk behind would be a lot less hassle. *I blow
about 200FT and I never run out of room to put the snow in.

Wes

That's an advantage of a snowblower over a plow. OTOH in my case the
only good place to blow most of it is upwind. My neighbor and I clear
large enough areas to turn around, he uses a 4WD ATV with a plow blade
and I have the bucket loader. Both machines can pile the snow into
this ridge along the border between our yards:
http://picasaweb.google.com/KB1DAL/H...67615509112306
The ATV is faster, I think mine is more fun.

Notice that the 6 Megapixel image has been reduced to 100 DPI and 640
x 480. Not all of us have broadband.

jsw