Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Anniversary of an amazingly enduring design

On 2010-03-27, Yooper wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 12:07:56 -0500, Ignoramus11443 wrote:
My next project is making a bayonet attachment for my Finnish
Mosin Nagant.

I have four of these, two carbines (M-38 and M44) and two rifles-
91-30's. I haven't acquired a Finn capture yet, still looking. Great
guns, a lot of history behind them. Mine are all Ukraine refurbs.

Mine is a Finnish M39. Bayonets are nonexistent. I wanted to make a
bayonet adapter that can be mounted to the rifle.

Unless you're planning to hunt teabaggers, Iggy, you'll need to run like
hell to do any practical hunting with that bayonet. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress