Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT -- off grid power systems

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 05:39:48 -0700 (PDT), the infamous Jim Wilkins
scrawled the following:

On Mar 26, 9:37*pm, David Lesher wrote:
I'd like to chat offline with someone who has installed a solar
array system that feeds your load AND backfeeds to the grid
{"meter backwards"}.

And/or, I'm looking for a pointer to forums [formi??] centered
around such.

A few offgridders have posted on alt.energy.homepower but the level of
technical info was far lower than here on R.C.M.

I'm interested in this stuff, too, and found the same lack of in-depth
info on AEH depressing. The breadth and depth of info found here is
wonderful. Great group.

--
"Not always right, but never uncertain." --Heinlein
-=-=-