Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who will be the first?

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:01:11 -0500, the infamous "Pete C."
scrawled the following:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Democrats Losing Party Members Rapidly According to Poll
By Tom White, on March 3rd, 2010, at 1:24 pm

Wunnerful news!

--big snip--
Those abandoning the Democrats are angry with the leftist policies and
radicalism of the Democratic Party. But while they are angry with the
Democrats, they are not exactly falling in love with Republicans.

Nope, the "democrat deserters" are not moving to the rights at all, they
are remaining in the center as the democratic party moves further to the
left. They are the centrists who marginally aligned themselves with the
democrats in opposition to some of the conservatives, but who are not
about to stick with the democrats as they move further to the left.

I bailed from the Republicans when they shifted over to fringe right
and whacko religionists.

The real problem in this country is that the majority of the population
is centrist, but the two political parties have been over run by wingers
so neither party represents the majority of the population.

Pre-CISELY! Nor did the Green nor Libertarian parties come close to
filling my needs. I kid people about my being a liberally moderate
conservative, but that pretty much describes my makeup. shrug

Metal question: Where can I find a used mini-mill, cheap? Y'know,
the type that HF, Sieg, Griz, and Homier sell for $-500.

P.S: Sorry for the on-topic subject at the end.

--
"Not always right, but never uncertain." --Heinlein
-=-=-