Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hinge squeak lube advice

I'll pray about it, and get back to you. It may be ushering
in the new millenium? We can set up a shrine, and have the
crying Blessed Mary statue, the potato chip with the head of
Jesus, and the Mormon Moaning Hinge. You want to be my
advertising director? We pay good wages, and take care of
our people.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Slacker" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

At the church, there is a 45 minute rated fire door, with
closer and three hinges. Wood door. The hinges groan a
bit,
make some kind of noise while the door is closing.

Maybe it's a cryptic message from God...