Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default OT - Please stop feeding the geese

On Mar 26, 12:38*pm, Mike wrote:
Some motherless rat is putting out piles of bird food for the flock of
geese (probably Canadian, dark in color) that inhabit the small lake
near my office this time of year. *Walking from the parking lot
(across a grassy lawn) to the entrance is navigating a mine field of
goose droppings. *Let Mother Nature take care of these animals!

On a brighter note, one of the geese has built a nest in the pine
straw right beside the building, below a window, so we can watch the
eggs when she lays. *They built a nest in the same spot a couple years
ago. *The funny thing is watching the goose get into the nest - she
has to essentially fly into the large plate window and slide down into
it (hits about 4' off the ground) because of the shrubbery!
Definitely an LOL to witness.

Mike

So stop the Rat ******* before there are more Rat *******s.