Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

Upscale wrote:

Six months eh? You're full of absolute bull****. I've had extensive
experience in the Canadian health care system over the last thirty
years, I've NEVER had to wait more than 30 days for ANYTHING medically
related.

I went in the emergency room once, and was seen by the doctor in about
20 minutes. He had the nurse draw some blood for a test, and said he'd
be back. I waited 3 hours, sick as a dog and decided **** it, I'm
leaving. I about crawled out of there and an emergency room nurse came
running saying you can't leave, the doctor has to see you yet. I said
I've been waiting 3 hours, I'm gone...

When I got home, the phone was ringing, it was the doctor, who
apologized and gave me the diagnosis and he phoned in a prescription for
me....

30 days indeed....

--
Jack
Conservatives believe every day is the Fourth of July, Liberals believe