Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who will be the first?

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:02:32 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:25:37 -0700, wrote:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 02:01:02 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:13:25 -0700,
wrote:

There's nothing patriotic about anarchy. There is also nothing
patriotic about acceptance of greed and corruption in our congress and
offensive arrogance exhibited by our elected president.

Your point would be more meaningful if not for the fact that you get
offended, or at least pretend to be offended, by things like missing
uppercase.

You may have me confused with someone else

Nope. I remember two times, one the "g" in god, and one with
somebody's surname I think. Both were part of your trying to avoid
responding to straight talk. I also remember comparing you to someone
I knew who took offense at the wearing of ball caps in restaurants. I
thought that everybody had heard the fable about the boy who cried
wolf, but apparently not.

I don't recall declaring
offense by missing upper case. I've no problem with the writings of
poet e.e. cummings who sometimes eschewed use of uppercase letters.

In any case, upper or lower, do you disagree with my assertions?

Only the mealy-mouthed parts.

Do
you support anarchy, greed and corruption in our congress

Of course I don't, and you well know it. Perhaps you thought that
asking that question might get me to take you more seriously? LOL
Meanwhile, apparently you've also forgotten that you and gummer have
discussed trusting each other in foxholes, as well as the need to
watch out for 12 year-old girls who might sneak up and flatten your
tires during a sortie. My point then was that anarchist loudmouth old
farts are a joke, but the two of you seemed to be taking it pretty
seriously.

and
presidential arrogance?

There you go again. You not only proclaimed Obama arrogant, but
implied that he rates right up there with Bush in that department. Yet
you don't say what you based that on, because trying to flesh out that
opinion would be like explaining why lakes and toilets are equally
good for fishing.

Wayne

Personal attack, insults, name-calling, irrelevancies, gross
distortions and outright falsehoods. Yawn. Perhaps TMT will play with
you.

Im not terribly sure that they are not the same people.

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost