Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Escape Obummer care

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 21:17:48 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:18:50 -0700, "azotic" wrote:

Exemptions: American Indians; people with religious objections; people who
can show financial hardship; people without coverage for less than three
months; households with income below 100 percent of the poverty level
($22,050 for a family of four in 2009); households that would pay more than
8 percent of their income on premiums for the cheapest available health
plan.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...on.html?src=me

Best Regards

Tom.

Lets see...Im 12% Native American so Im an Indian, I definately can show
financial hardship, definately have less income than the poverty leval
and $15k is far above 8%

So Im covered?

Cool!

Right. We won't have healthcare but we won't be penalized for it,
either. Doesn't that just give you the warmest of fuzzies?

--
Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity.
Don't fight them. Just find a different way to stand.