Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_7_] Steve B[_7_] is offline

Default Who will be the first?

"Steve B" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:06:07 -0700, Steve B wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 07:16:05 -0700, Steve B wrote:

Guess you didn't hear about Bill and Hillary's methods of getting
"contributions".

Steve

This is why you consistently appear as a dumb ****. What proof do you
have
or just more made up lies that you expect someone to believe. I know you
to be too stupid to find a link for your lie.

Tell TMT that the "interweb" extends beyond the boundries of of the USA.
The news server aioe isn't in or limited to the USA either.

Get some friends.

By the way, are you still beating your wife?

steve

What are you doing this weekend, dumb ****? Why don't you come by and
let's
talk? I'll be in Vegas Friday. Let's get together real soon.

Steve

Bring your wife. If you don't I will.
Steve

I'll meet you at the corner of Pecos and Tropicana at 1 PM. I have a big
red Dodge Ram 2500 pickup. See you then.

Steve