Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default ARGH!!! brake controller 104

On Mar 25, 10:40*pm, Larry Jaques wrote:
Oh, that's right. You Brits did it differently, didn't you? *Here in
the States, we learn, at a young age, the subtle differences between 2
and 4-wheel drifts.

One of the differences I learned then was that my Honda Civic could
out-corner my friend's MG Midget, mostly because the MG's suspension
didn't handle bumps as well and spun out more easily. He was the
better (or at least crazier) driver, too.

Both vehicles had a very small polar moment of inertia and were almost
as tricky as a motorcycle to slide. Later he bought a BMW 2002 that
drifted with excellent balance and control.

jsw