Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

"Upscale" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:40:41 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

Since youo're not indigent, you work out a payment plan with the doctors
and hospital.

Yeah right! At what rate ~ $10 per week?

I set up a $10 per month plan for one of my aunts in Michigan. Sat there
across the table from the apoplectic bean counters, one of them sputtering
that it would take 573 years for her to pay the bill at that rate. I told
them that, if she lived that long they'd get all of it. Had her $10 check on
the desk and asked them whether they wanted that, or nothing. They opted for
the payment plan and she paid for the rest of her life.