Posted to rec.woodworking

Default U.S. health care by the numbers

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:28:50 -0700 (PDT), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Mar 25, 2:25*pm, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:04:44 -0700, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
So how do you propose to fix what they've done? *First you have to get the
current bunch out of office.

ALL of them. ALL Incumbents regardless of party. The problem is not so much
Liberal/Conservative or Democrat/Republican as it is 535 people who think
they are Entitled to hold office and in their arrogance believe they know
what is good for everyone else.

Hear, hear! *One term and you're GONE!

Gone because Obama delivered on a campaign promise?

Yeah, can you believe that? One promise kept out of how many from how
many pols in how many years? It's history, I tell ya.

Same people will probably put him back for another 4 years.

I'd be willing to bet that they won't. If nothing else, his
healthcare debacle will take care of that. He lied to the people and
used the word "free" in concert with "healthcare" far too many times
for that. Even if he's _not_ impeached first, he certainly won't get
reelected. The list of flubs is already long.

--
Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity.
Don't fight them. Just find a different way to stand.