Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default More on "Saw Stop"

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
On Mar 25, 10:55 am, notbob wrote:
On 2010-03-25, Leon wrote:

be and how far to take precautions but "thinking that you will always
practice good shop safety" will keep you out of harms way is your first
step
to becoming injured.

So, you're saying that MILLIONS of former woodworkers are morons and
they're all missing digits cuz Sawstop didn't exist? Who knew?

nb

No. Anybody can\does make a mistake and Saw Stop can\could've minimize
the cost of that mistake.

Just the thought of how much more money I would have to spend on a saw stop
and the repairs after an accident would be enough to keep me doubly alert.

Max (gad!! Now I'm afraid to use the damn saw.)