Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

"Upscale" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:45:34 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

I have since repeated (endlessly) to make it clear to you that
I am attacking: a) Your ideas and b) Your defense of the system,
NOT your use of a system which is mandatory. So do continue fighting
a straw man. It remains endlessly entertaining.

And you can endlessly continue that lie. Initially you attacked me
personally.

*** Both parties--just walk away. It's not worth it. Taking it from someone
who's trying to do the same (when jabbed)!

After you realized it was beneficial to your argument, you
changed it to calling the system and my ideas evil.

You see asshole, that's why I'm going to come after you for as long as
I'm able. You attacked me personally as well as questioned my ethics
and honesty. Maybe you can bull**** your way out of much of what
you've said, but for this, there's no excuse or explanation that will
exempt you.