Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Working for a living...

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:51:44 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

You continue to avoid the issue entirely. It's not your actions that
are in question, its your principles in defending the system as a whole.
I too have had to pay into a vile public system and I too shall try ti
extract what I can from it, but that doesn't make the system right, nor
am I morally permitted to valiantly defend such a system when it is built
fundamentally on theft.

Then that makes you a hypocrite of the worst sort. All your
pontificating on the evil morals of the "vile public system", but
you'd take what you can from it should the opportunity arise.

You're not man enough to stand up and follow through on your ideals,
you're just a mouthpiece who has turned whining into an art form while
lacking the balls to back up your big mouth.

You really are a coward. You'd set others on some supposed path of
righteousness which you yourself are not willing to follow.

Amazing.