Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Should I clean car battery terminals? and if so how?

On 2010-03-25, Roger Shoaf wrote:

After working at the auto department of a Montgomery Wards store that sold
Exide batteries, I have never purchased Exide since.

Johnson Controls makes batteries also, and those are a good choice but the
best battery on the market IMHO is the Optima, those suckers are really
tough and tent to last far longer than their warrantee.

Do you know who makes Delco batteries? Those were always pretty good.

Interstate does a much better job than anyone else of keeping their inventory
charged and rotated. You do pay a bit for a better battery, though.