Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Working for a living...

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:07:27 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

You are not entitled to the hard work of other people just because you
really need something. You are entitled to ask for their voluntary

I'm entitled, just like all Canadians are to the health insurance plan
we've paid into all our lives. I'm entitled to the health insurance
that I paid into for the thirty years I was completely healthy. And,
I'm still entitled to all the health insurance I've paid into since I
lost much of my good health. In other words, I'm entitled to the
health insurance I've paid into all of my working life.

In your delusions you see this health insurance as stolen money. I see
it as getting the insurance support I paid for as long as I need it.

Got that you ignorant asshole?