Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:57:25 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:
I've never called you a thief (though you continue to demonstrate that
you're a liar for saying so). I have called your *views* evil because
you defend a system built on theft.

You precipitated your first attack on me some three years ago the
moment I said that I approved of the Canadian universal health care
system. You directly called me evil and a thief. Not my views or the
system I support, but me directly. Shall I search out those initial
text messages and show you to be an admitted liar.