Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_6_] CW[_6_] is offline

Default U.S. health care by the numbers

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Mar 25, 2:25 pm, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:04:44 -0700, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
So how do you propose to fix what they've done? First you have to get
the
current bunch out of office.

ALL of them. ALL Incumbents regardless of party. The problem is not so
much
Liberal/Conservative or Democrat/Republican as it is 535 people who think
they are Entitled to hold office and in their arrogance believe they know
what is good for everyone else.

Hear, hear! One term and you're GONE!

Gone because Obama delivered on a campaign promise? Same people will
probably put him back for another 4 years.

I'd rather they didn't but, do to timing, I think they will. Thought this
since he was elected.