Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus30639 Ignoramus30639 is offline

Default Western snow plow with all hydraulics and controller

On 2010-03-26, Ignoramus30639 wrote:
pictures

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Western-Snow-Plow/

Oh, and the truck is Chevy Silverado 2500HD, with a gas engine.

How would it survive snow plowing?

Looks good, I see it has power angle as well as lift, just what you
want.

If the truck doesn't have the snow plow prep option, you need to add an
extra transmission cooler and may need a front suspension upgrade to
handle the extra weight of the plow without sagging too much. If you're
just doing your driveway the later may not be an issue.

OK, I will try to find out. I thought I had a snow plow prep option,
but now I am not sure. I guess I will call the Chevy dealer.