Posted to rec.woodworking
Phil Anderson[_2_] Phil Anderson[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

Steve types some stuff that has nothing to do with the REAL issue.

I'll provide some answers that are more on point than your questions:

Do you have health insurance?

In this free country of the United States, why do you want to know?

Do you want health insurance?

How is that your business?

IF you want health insurance, but DO NOT have it, why?

Why do you want to know?

If you DO NOT want health insurance, why?

This is a biggie! NOT your business.

Health is probably more germane to the general population than having a
Unisaw. If the government were mandating the purchase of that item, I
would agree with you. And let's disregard the entire SawStop issue, as
that IS irrelevent to this question.

As are your questions.

BTW, in my state, at least, you have to provide proof of financial
responsibilty (i.e., insurance) before you can license a car. If you're
driving without insurance, you'd better damn well pray you don't hit a BMW
driven by a lawyer.

You (I) (we) don't have to have a car. We pretty much do have to have a
body.

Here's another tip for you: Don't bet against the house.

Finally, a very germane statement.

Phil