Posted to rec.woodworking

Default U.S. health care by the numbers

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:04:44 -0700, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
So how do you propose to fix what they've done? First you have to get the
current bunch out of office.

ALL of them. ALL Incumbents regardless of party. The problem is not so much
Liberal/Conservative or Democrat/Republican as it is 535 people who think
they are Entitled to hold office and in their arrogance believe they know
what is good for everyone else.

Hear, hear! One term and you're GONE!

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.