Posted to rec.woodworking

Default U.S. health care by the numbers

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 00:10:43 -0400, the infamous "J. Clarke"
scrawled the following:

On 3/25/2010 12:02 AM, LDosser wrote:
Fix what they've done. Fast!

Treat the insurance companies like utilities. What they have done
instead is give the insurance companies the greatest windfall in history.

So how do you propose to fix what they've done? First you have to get
the current bunch out of office.

That has already started, and will be in full effect come November, I
assure you. Those assholes are being voted out of office quickly.

Others warn of an impending cull of libtards. Who knows what will
happen? I just pray that nobody takes out The O.

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.