Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:01:40 -0500, the infamous Upscale
scrawled the following:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 22:02:52 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

Suppose the government told you that you _must_ buy a Unisaw whether you
want one or not and whether you can afford one or not. Would you say
that that was acceptable? If not then why is them telling you that you
_must_ buy insurance acceptable?

To bolster your argument you're comparing a table saw to country wide
health insurance?

That's not even remotely on the level of an apples and oranges
comparison. It's just a fall flat, 6 1/2 IQ demonstration of shooting
your foot off with a bazooka.

No, Uppy. He made a valid point.

Why are you in this debate, anyway? You don't even live here!
What do you expect to win?

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.